by Sarah DeLappe
Directed by Heidi Cline McKerley
January 25 – March 3, 2019 (Press Opening: February 1)
“THRILLING! THE WOLVES KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT!” —The New York Times
Left quad. Right quad. Lunge. A talented indoor soccer team warms up throughout the season. From the safety of their suburban stretch circle, nine young women navigate big questions and wage tiny battles with all the vim and vigor of a pack of female warriors. You’re a fly-on-the-goal as the Wolves overcome obstacles on and off the field in this fierce and funny slice of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
“Smart, Hilarious, Delightful Meditation On SOCIETY, SEX and SOCCER” — The Village Voice
CLICK HERE for even more information on THE WOLVES.
Length & Content
The Wolves has a run time of 90 minutes without an intermission.
The Wolves is recommended for ages 16 and up. It contains strong language and adult situations.
Handicap seating limited for this production. Please call to reserve if needed.
Wednesday – Friday at 8:00 PM
Saturday at 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM
Sunday at 5:00 PM
- Tickets start at $30 on Wednesdays & Thursdays, and $35 on weekends.
- Prices are subject to change and will rise as performances fill up.
- GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY FOR THE BEST PRICES.
- Full-time students under 25-years-old can purchase tickets for $20 by calling Box Office.
Bring your neighbors!
Group pricing is available for parties of 10+. Groups of 10-24 receive $3 off the general admission ticket price. Groups of 25+ receive $5 off the general admission ticket price. Call 404.523.1477 x100 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Ticket prices are subject to change. Buy early for best pricing. Internet convenience fee added to all online orders. No refunds, exchanges, or late seating. Cannot combine discount offers.
- #00: Katie Causey
- #2: Anna Williford
- #7: Rebeca Robles
- #8: Ebony Jerry
- #11: Michelle Pokopac
- #13: Shelby Folks
- #14: Shannon McCarren
- #25: Jasmine Thomas
- #46: Erika Miranda
- Soccer Mom: Megan Cramer
- Director: Heidi Cline McKerley
- Soccer Choreographer: Sarah Stoffle
- Scenic Designers: Moriah and Isabel Curley-Clay
- Costume Designer: Cole Spivia
- Lighting Designer: Mary Parker
- Sound Designer: Amy L Levin
- Properties Designer: Maclare “MC” Park
- Stage Manager: Julianna M. Lee *
- Assistant Stage Manager: Kayla Zinke
* Member of Actors’ Equity Association
Sarah DeLappe’s play The Wolves premiered off-Broadway at The Playwrights Realm, after an engagement with New York Stage and Film, and development with Clubbed Thumb and The Great Plains Theatre Conference. The Wolves won the American Playwriting Foundation’s inaugural Relentless Award, and was a finalist for the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, the Susan Smith Blackburn Prize, and the Yale Drama Series Prize. DeLappe is the One Page Playwright for The Playwrights Realm and has been a resident artist at the Sitka Fellows Program and SPACE on Ryder Farm. Past affiliations: Clubbed Thumb’s Early Career Writers’ Group, New Georges Audrey Residency. Current: Ars Nova’s Play Group, Resident Playwright at LCT3. MFA in process at Brooklyn College.
Chisom Awachie (#11), Caroline Benson (#13), Hannah Marie Craton (#14),
Ashley Huber (#46), Erin Huiett (Soccer Mom), Charity Irby (#8), Janna Koffman (#7),
Molly Penny (#2), Irene Polk (#25), Conzuela Sanford (#00)
Music & Video
- TRAILER: Horizon Theatre Presents THE WOLVES
- VIDEO: The Cast Of THE WOLVES Tells YOU Not To Miss This Groundbreaking Show
- SPOTIFY: Official THE WOLVES Playlist
- The Ryan & Ellen Show: Episode 1 – Soccer
- INTERVIEW WITH PLAYWRIGHT: Brooklyn College
Social Media Highlights
- BroadwayWorld ATL: “Horizon’s Season Kicks Off with THE WOLVES“
- ArtsATL: “The Wolves Dredges Up Girls’ Soccer Team Drama”
- WABE: “The Wolves Puts You On The Field With 9 Women Preparing For Battle”
- CBS46: Astrid In The ATL
- Atlanta INtown: “[THE WOLVES] has polish, sparkle, and real pathos … demands to be seen”
- MWMIVSpeaks: “This isn’t a show you want to miss, it’s the best play currently running in Atlanta”
- SimplyKB: “It’s a high energy show that’s crazy intense … pulls you in from the very beginning”
Interviews With The Playwright, Sarah DeLappe
- Forbes: ‘The Wolves’ Is A Milestone For Women In Entertainment
- The Economist: Sarah DeLappe Is A Playwright To Watch
- The Last Magazine: Sarah DeLappe
- StageBuddy: A Play about High School Girls, Suburban America, and Soccer
- The Goodman Theatre: Leaders of the Pack
- Lincoln Center Theater: SARAH DELAPPE ON WOMEN WARRIORS
- The American: The American Play That’s Hitting The Back Of The Net In London
- PODCAST: BroadwayRadio
Teenage Girls on Stage
- Howlround Theatre Commons: Young Women Who Do Things
Partnering Soccer Organizations
- Atlanta United Fan TV
- British American Business Council
- Georgia Soccer
- One-Touch Soccer
- Roswell Soccer Club
- Soccer Down Here
- Soccer In The Streets
- Terminus Legion