NATASHA, PIERRE, AND THE GREAT COMET OF 1812
book, music, & lyrics by Dave Malloy
directed by Heidi McKerley
Natasha is young, Anatole is hot, and Andrey isn’t here…But what about Pierre? Based on a 70-page slice of War and Peace, this Tony Award-winning musical is Tolstoy like you’ve never experienced. Step into a glamorous, romantic world of chandeliers, vodka and caviar in the salons and opera houses of 19th century Moscow, where passions ignite as Napoleon’s war rages outside the city. With the cast and musicians swirling among audience members, this new musical brings to life the heart of literature’s most epic tale of love and fate.
OCT 20-NOV 26, 2023
Press Opening: OCT 27
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 8:00 PM
Saturday at 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM
Sunday at 5:00 PM
Tickets start at $30 on Wednesdays & Thursdays, $35 for Friday nights, Saturday nights, and weekend matinees. Reserve now for best prices! Prices will increase as the run continues.
Student tickets available for $20. Contact our box office to place an order.
Bring your neighbors!
Group pricing is available for parties of 10+. Groups of 10-24 receive $3 off the general admission ticket price. Groups of 25+ receive $5 off the general admission ticket price. Call 404.523.1477 x100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ticket prices are subject to change. Buy early for best pricing. Internet convenience fee added to all online orders. No refunds, exchanges, or late seating. Cannot combine discount offers.
Cast & Creatives
(Click name for bio)
- Natasha: Alexandria Joy*
- Pierre: Daniel Burns
- Helene: Janine Ayn
- Balaga: Skyler Brown
- Marya: Terry Burrell*
- Sonya: Anna Dvorak
- Mary: Kendra Johnson
- The Prince/Asst. Choreographer: Jeff McKerley*
- Anatole: Jordan Patrick
- Andrey: Hayden Rowe
- Dolokhov: Terrence J. Smith
- Ensemble Musicians: Alyssa Easterly, Miro Gomez, Ruth Mehari, Eric Nabeth
- Apprentices/Ensemble: Eden Mew, Marissa Romanoff, Molly Ann Tucker
- Director: Heidi McKerley
- Music Director: Holt McCarley
- Producer/Artistic Director: Lisa Adler
- Scenic Designers: Moriah Curley-Clay and Isabel Curley-Clay
- Costume Designer: Dr. L. Nyrobi N. Moss
- Lighting Designer: Mary Parker
- Sound Designer: Tyehimba Shabazz/Multiband Studios
- Stage Manager: Brittany K. Giles-Jones*
- Asst. Stage Manager: Jackie Lenz
*Member of Actors’ Equity Association