Horizon Theatre Company is excited to welcome back our patrons, artists, volunteers, and visitors!
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of everyone spending time at Horizon Theatre Company. To safely host patrons and guests is paramount, we have developed a plan to help prevent and mitigate the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. These policies and procedures will bein effect for our limited fall events and are subject to change based on local, state, federal, and CDC policies and recommendations and current conditions in the community as the pandemic continues to evolve.
It is recommended and encouraged that everyone who visits our theatre spaces, or attends a Horizon performance, wear a face mask that covers their mouth and nose while inside our facilities, except for fully vaccinated performers while onstage only. We also recommend everyone wear a face mask while outside, and we will have a supply of masks for those who need them.
We strongly recommend that everyone maintain a distance of at least 6 feet indoors and outdoors whenever possible. We also strongly recommend everyone use caution and not crowd into smaller spaces such as the restrooms.
What Horizon is Doing To Protect You
We have undertaken several improvements and adopted several recommended precautions to create the safest environment possible.
Facility improvements and changes we have implemented for your safety:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout our facilities.
- In addition to regular cleaning, we will sanitize high-touch areas throughout the day using CDC-approved disinfectants before a show begins. Lobby and bathroom areas will be sanitized before and after Intermission.
- We have upgraded air purification in spaces throughout our facilities to filter out virus particles and assure the highest level of air quality possible.
- Exterior lobby doors will be kept open to provide additional airflow in the lobby areas except during inclement, extremely hot, or cold weather conditions.
Further actions we are taking to ensure your visit with us is enjoyable and safe:
- Several of our staff have completed COVID training and received certificates as COVID Compliance Officers (CCO). At least one CCO will be at each event to ensure our compliance and safety.
- We will perform COVID screenings upon arrival for everyone: temperature checks and COVID symptom screenings.