Directed by Lisa Adler
November 15-December 30, 2018 (Press Opening: November 23)
IT IS OFFICIAL! THE WAFFLE PALACE RETURNS!
Heartfelt southern humor scattered, smothered and covered in a spicy holiday sauce. The charming characters from our sell-out Waffle Palace are back in this long-awaited sequel; full of fun, laughter and Christmas cheer. Horizon’s exciting new Holiday tradition!
After 19 Seasons, we say goodbye for now to THE SANTALAND DIARIES. While we will all miss this beloved tradition, we cannot wait to welcome you and your family to the Waffle Palace for the holidays this year. Whether you saw the original Waffle 20 times or are joining us for the first time ever, we know that this is sure to be an evening you will never forget and the perfect holiday outing for co-workers, family and friends!
Length & Content
Waffle Palace Christmas run time coming soon.
Waffle Palace Christmas rating coming soon.
Handicap seating limited for this production. Please call to reserve if needed.
Click Here for Parking Details.
November 15 – December 30, 2018
Press Opening: November 23
Wednesday – Sunday at 8:00 PM
– November 13th, 20th & December 18th, 24th at 8pm
** STAY TUNED FOR POSSIBLE MATINEE PERFORMANCES **
- Tickets start at $25 on Wednesdays & Thursdays, $30 on Fridays, and $35 on weekends.
- Prices are subject to change and will rise as performances fill up. GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY FOR THE BEST PRICES.
Bring your neighbors!
Group pricing is available for parties of 10+. Groups of 10-24 receive $3 off the general admission ticket price. Groups of 25+ receive $5 off the general admission ticket price. Call 404.523.1477 x100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ticket prices are subject to change. Buy early for best pricing. Internet convenience fee added to all online orders. No refunds, exchanges, or late seating. Cannot combine discount offers.
- Coming Soon
- Director: Lisa Adler
- Scenic Designers: Moriah and Isabel Curley-Clay
- Costume Designer: Dr. L Nyrobi Moss
- Lighting Designer: Mary Parker
- Sound Designer:
- Properties Designer: Kathryn Muse
- Stage Manager: Julianna M. Lee *
* Member of Actors’ Equity Association
Social Media Highlights
- BroadwayWorld ATL: Bringing Holiday Cheer With World Premiere Of WAFFLE PALACE CHRISTMAS
- Atlanta Journal Constitution: New Theater Season Spotlights Premieres, Revivals
- Coming soon.