“You’ll have tons of fun”–Altanta INTown “exuberant and engaging”-AJC
“Everyone will adore this edgy and uproarious musical with its five virtuosic singing, dancing, acrobatic actors”-Aquarius Magazine
Help us Bring Toxic to all of Atlanta!
We love being able to give back to the Atlanta community, and the opportunity to bring this off Broadway hit to the park is perfect. Avenue Q in the park in summer 2015 was a rousing success, drawing almost 8,000 attendees, which follows the 20 years of Shakespeare in the Park. The best part of this adventure is that cost is no longer a barrier as general admission is FREE! While this opens the doors to patrons, it obliterates any budget we might be able to use for marketing. That is where you come in! In order to keep this a success, we have to let people know about it and encourage their attendance. While we cannot provide a financial purchase, we can provide incentives and allotments that quickly add up. We are lucky to know that we have been given the Loridans Foundation’s blessing to continue to bring theatre to Piedmont Park for as many years as we can (in fact they are already asking about next year), and this is going to become an event that you will want to be a part of.
Below you will find the one sheet of the perks of being a media sponsor, as well as photos from last year’s success, and even a video to see how much fun the event was. We are thrilled that this is only going to get bigger and better in the coming years, and we already expect 2016’s attendance to exceed 2015’s. Join us, better the community, and show Atlanta that you are part of what makes it great!
- Program Listing as a show sponsor
- Large entry signage with your logo on it
- One of the 10 tables (seats 6) for at least one of the shows (varies by level)
- Reserved seating area tickets (varies with level)
- Sponsorship mention in all eblasts regarding the park show
- Dedicated eblast for you (with your provided content) to our email list of over 18K people
- Promotional table along the entrance for each show
- Stage Announcement between 7:00-8:00pm featuring your representative on at least one performance
- Curtain speech acknowledgement
- Website presence on the event page
- Ability to have a “celebrity special” (details to be negotiated)
- 12 tickets to use at a Horizon summer show (6 for The City of Conversation and 6 for da Kink in My Hair)
- All this plus the ability to be part of an event that bolsters the community of Atlanta.
Photos from Avenue Q in the Park 2015
Avenue Q in the Park Video
Check out this footage from last year’s Piedmont Park show!