music & lyrics by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglova • book by Enda Walsh
Jan 31-Mar 8, 2020 (Press Opening: Feb 7)
Winner of 8 Tony Awards, including Best Musical!
Based on the Academy Award-winning Movie!
On the streets of Dublin, an Irish musician and a Czech immigrant are drawn together by their shared love of music. Over the course of one fateful week, their unexpected friendship and collaboration evolves into a powerful but complicated romance, heightened by the raw emotion of the songs they create together. Featuring an ensemble cast of gifted actor/musicians, Once is a joyously uplifting show that strikes an unforgettable chord in audiences and speaks to the power of music to connect us all.
Length & Content
Once has a run time of TBA.
Once is recommended for TBA.
Handicap seating limited for this production. Please call to reserve if needed.
Wednesday – Friday at 8:00 PM
Saturday at 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM
Sunday at 5:00 PM
MATINEE – TBA
- Tickets start at $35 on Wednesdays & Thursdays, and $40 on weekends.
- Prices are subject to change and will rise as performances fill up.
- GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY FOR THE BEST PRICES.
Bring your neighbors!
Group pricing is available for parties of 10+. Groups of 10-24 receive $3 off the general admission ticket price. Groups of 25+ receive $5 off the general admission ticket price. Call 404.523.1477 x100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ticket prices are subject to change. Buy early for best pricing. Internet convenience fee added to all online orders. No refunds, exchanges, or late seating. Cannot combine discount offers.
- Guy—Chase Peacock*
- Girl—Maggie Salley
- Reza/ Ex-Girlfriend—Sophia Sapronov*
- Andrej—Hayden Rowe
- Svec—Skyler Brown
- Bank Manager—Paul Glaze
- Billy—Daniel Burns
- Baruska/ Eamon—Jessica De Maria
- Da—Chris Damiano*
- Ivonka—Violet Montague
- Director: Heidi Cline McKerley
- Scenic Designers: Isabel and Moriah Curley-Clay
- Costume Designer: Amanda Edgerton West
- Lighting Designer: Mary Parker
- Assistant Lighting Designer: Connor McVey
- Sound Designer: Rob Brooksher
- Properties Designer: Tierney Breedlove
- Stage Manager: Julianna Lee
- Dialect Coach: Carolyn Cook
- Music Director: Ed Thrower
* Member of Actors’ Equity Association
Glen Hansard bio
Markéta Irglova bio
Enda Walsh bio