BACK TO HORIZON AT HOME MAIN PAGE
This year Christmas gatherings may be small but they can be BIG fun. Gather your family or friend pod – or go solo if you wish – and spend an evening Singing With Keena to some of your favorite holiday tunes.
Not interested in performing? You can still gather with us virtually to watch others perform!
Two Ways to Participate
PERFORM: Be a Star!
- Join us as a Featured Singer! (singers can be individuals or family/friend groups)
- Dress in cool holiday attire and set up a live or virtual holiday background.
- Prepare a verse and chorus of your favorite holiday song (acapella or with a karaoke track)
- Or just come as you are and be ready to sing out!
WATCH: Enjoy the Show!
- Sing along just for fun at home with your mute button on!
- Feel free to turn off your camera as well, and pretend you’re in the audience at the theatre.
Win prizes for the most festive holiday attire, the best-decorated background and the most robust, heartfelt performance of the night!
Keep your eyes peeled for special guest solo artists to appear!
And don’t forget to tell your friends and family to tune in for your award-winning performance!
In addition to a Masters Degree in Vocal Performance from The University of Florida, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre and Music, and an Opera Certificate both from Brenau University, Keena Redding has over twenty-five years of professional teaching, directing, music directing, and performance experience. She has performed lead roles at Atlanta Lyric, Georgia Ensemble Theatre, Horizon Theatre, Alliance Theatre, Out Front Theatre, and Georgia Shakespeare. Keena has served as music director for Waffle Palace Christmas (2019) and Madeline’s Christmas (8 years) at Horizon Theatre; Ghosts of Rock at the Woodruff Arts Center; and many award-winning productions at Tri-Cities High School and Fayette County High School. Keena is founder and teacher at HUMMINGBIRD STUDIOS, a voice and acting studio where she assists students with their vocal technique, acting skills and audition performance.