Horizon Theatre employees have the opportunity to be part of creating and supporting great art.
Horizon Theatre Company seeks immediate part-time Front of House associates.
Seeking outgoing, detail-oriented people who can handle duties that include (but not limited to) the following:
• Manage the house during performances
• Sell tickets using Tessitura Ticketing System via phone & in person
• Concession & Merchandise sales
• Processing payments & reports
• Usher coordination and training
• Patron assistance
• Theatre/lobby setup and clean up
• Demonstrated abilities in customer service, hospitality and problem solving
• Ability to cheerfully communicate with theatre patrons to provide a courteous and welcoming environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure while remaining flexible to new situations
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions without supervision
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with Tessitura strongly desired, but not required
The hours are non-traditional including daytime, evenings and weekends box and house management shifts. Pay is $10 per hour. Paid training.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and 3 references to LaWanda Green, Box Office Manager, at email@example.com.
About Horizon Theatre: Now in its 33rd season, Horizon is an acclaimed company known for its leadership in Atlanta’s arts community, artistic innovation and fiscal responsibility, and is committed to commissioning, developing and producing new work that serves our mission. Horizon has a $1.2 million operating budget with no deficit and an operating reserve fund, serves 40,000 annually and is housed in an arts facility that includes our 175-seat theatre. Partnerships are a major part of our business strategy and include the Atlanta Intown Theatre Partnership, the National New Play Network and the Atlanta Children’s Theatre.